Posted on 23rd December 2015 by Alex Heys
The glitter & the googly eyes were the highlights for the winner of the childrens category. Creativity & what we’re calling “colour diversity” is what tipped the scales for the winner of the adults category.
Flow is ever so excited for the New Year. We’re going to give the bright and cheery welcome to 2016 by running a fun colouring competition. This colour craze is open to everyone. The winners of the competition (one big winner, one little winner) will get £100 worth of shopping vouchers each.
Terms & Conditions:
– Only one entry per person.
– For participants who are aged 18+ please use the adult artwork (Artwork 1).
– For participants who are aged 17 or below please use the children artwork (Artwork 2).
– Entries will only be accepted via Twitter, Email or Post.
– There will be only one winner per category adult and children.
– There will be only one prize per winner adult and children.
– The deadline of the competition is at 16:30pm the 18th January 2016. Please make sure you leave enough time if you are sending your artwork to us via the post. Any entries received after the deadline will not be counted.
– Winners and their artwork will be announced and shared on our social media pages on 29th January 2016.
– This competition is not open to employees of Flow Energy, and their family and friends or their household members.