We’re really sorry if you are, and we’ll do everything we can to put it right.

Hopefully you'll never have a complaint about your gas and electricity supply. But if you do, please follow these simple steps.

Step one

Call our friendly advisors on 0800 092 0202. We’re open from 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday (except bank holidays). If you need to contact us outside these hours, please leave us a message or complete the form below and we’ll deal with it as soon as we’re back in the office. Alternatively you can write to us at Flow Energy, North Felaw Maltings, 48 Felaw Street, Ipswich, IP2 8PN.



Step two

We’ll deal with your complaint quickly and sympathetically and we’ll make sure it’s being considered by a member of our team with the right experience. If we can see that your complaint is particularly complicated or serious, then we’ll make sure a senior member of the team is managing the process. Complaints can be complex and it often takes time to find out exactly what has happened and to gather information from different parties. We’ll keep you up-to-date with exactly what’s happening, so that you know things are moving forward. However, if at any point you feel that we’re not dealing with your complaint in the way that you would like, please contact us using the details above and ask to speak to a Customer Services Manager. Once we’ve resolved your problem, we’ll apologise, naturally, and we’ll let you know why it happened and what we are going to do to put things right. We may offer compensation or a goodwill gesture if we consider it appropriate.

*To see our complaints stats and annual report, please click here.

It’s easy to get independent advice about your energy supply. The Citizens Advice consumer service gives free, confidential and impartial advice. You can get in touch with them for advice anytime during the complaints process. Visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk/energy Or call the Citizens Advice consumer helpline 03454 04 05 06 (textphone 18001 03454 04 05 06) or submit a query online

If, after 8 weeks, your complaint is still not resolved to your satisfaction, or if we have sent you a “deadlock” letter, you can contact the independent Energy Ombudsman on 0330 440 1624, osenquiries@os-energy.org or www.energy-ombudsman.org.uk Their advice is free to domestic and small business customers and you can write to them at Ombudsman Service: Energy, PO Box 966, Warrington, WA4 9DF. Their decision is binding on us but not on you.

If your problem is with the gas or electricity network, we’ll contact the relevant company and let you know what they say. If you’re due any compensation from them we’ll pass this on to you. Our complaints procedure is governed by the 2008 Consumer Complaints Handling Regulations which you can read here.

If your complaint relates to:

• Delays in registration

• Delays with or miscalculation of your FIT payments

• Incorrect advice provided by Flow regarding the Feed-in Tariff scheme

Please follow our complaints procedure by following the complaints process detailed above.

If your complaint relates to any other part of the Feed-in Tariff scheme; for example – 

• Problems or incorrect advice given during the installation process

• Issues with certification and/or certification documents

• Problems with equipment

• Disputes relating to eligibility criteria for the Feed-in Tariff scheme

Please contact the Feed-in Tariff team who will be able to advise you of the correct course of action or follow the procedures explained by clicking here.